We were meeting Tsolmon and Alistair at United Square to go shopping today.
I arrived early and spent more than half an hour in the baby nursing room trying to put him to sleep. He doesn't sleep when we are out but it was his afternoon nap time and I knew he would give me stress if I don't make him sleep, even if it's for a little bit.
The baby nursing facilities are soooo amazing here! I was really thankful to have a quiet place where I can breastfeed and try to put Ray down to nap without any distractions - there were individual cubicles at the one in United Square. But then, there were babies and kids coming in every now and then and with all the noises that they made, I had a hard time putting Ray to sleep cos he would open his eyes wide with every sound that seems to be magnified in that quiet room.

After that we went to the Taka baby fair - gosh, the eyes can't digest all that there is to see and buy!


I couldn't manage to buy a lot of the bigger items because I was struggling with a cranky baby who refused to sit in his stroller and had to be carried, on top of pushing the stroller and juggling the shopping bags.
It's a good thing Mum came to join us after work to help me. I went back to make another round at the Baby Fair and ended up buying this HUGE BULKY item!

I fell in love with this one (after checking out the many others) and when I sat Ray on it and he started playing and moving around by himself, I knew I had to get it.

This can be used from now until toddler age. He can sit comfortably and move around the table

The seat part can be detached at a later stage.
And the best part is... it is going for half price!
I think I have done MORE than enough shopping for the fella now. Next turn is me! I think I deserve to get some things for myself - if only I can stop heading straight for the baby department every single time!
No comments:
Post a Comment