Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Stepping OUT again

Ray woke up at 8am this morning. And then at 9am, I suddenly decided to get out of the house for a bit - been wanting to check out the baby shop in District 3 since he was born. Plus I was hoping to tire him out so he could take a longer nap later on.

It was a very small shop. I finished in just over half an hour, even though I covered the shop twice just to make sure I din miss out on any thing. The shop assistants must have thought I was mad, picking up, putting down, then going back again for the 2nd and 3rd time to look again (It's typically how most women shop but I've lost touch with shopping. Since living here, it's always just pick up and go for me). But of cos they weren't complaining. One of them was so in love with Ray that I decided to leave him "in her care". At least she can entertain him and he can keep her off my back. Finally, she pushed him to the cash counter where the rest of the staff were and they were showing him toys and such while I shopped, checking on my boy from time to time (It's a SMALL shop).



Picked up a few items here and there plus a toy for Ray (I dun like to clutter the house with toys!) ... Wasn't satisfactory... Wanted to head to Saigon Square but it was almost time for his milk and nap so I headed home instead - I could always go later or tomoro!

PS: Left Ray at home while I joined T, Imi and Rif for dinner nearby the house last night. I had already eaten and put baby to sleep. Must slowly let go a bit.

No comments: