Firstly, I am happy to have family around - it's an easier transition from Spore (I feel less lonely, esp since T left for Hong Kong the day we arrived, got home and went to bed by 830pm last evening and is still at work today @ 10pm).
Secondly, they have been a great help (in fact, Dad has been carrying Ray SOOOOO much that I think I am going to have to deal with a spoilt baby who wants to be carried all the time after this).
We haven't gone out much. I tried to drag them out but they are happy to chill in the big house and of cos, to be with Ray.
The only day we really went out was yesterday. T was in Hong Kong and he sent us his driver/car.
And while we were out, I realised (much to my amusement) that we are 4 generation - my son, me, my dad and his mother. How cool is that?!
No comments:
Post a Comment