Bandung came to pick me up at the airport. We had lunch at Popeyes, did some catching up, before he gave me a lift home.
Then I met up with Iskandar after Ray's nap. It took a long time to settle him after we came home. He was sooo excited about the new environment and was yapping and smiling and kicking away.

I haven't seen Iskandar since his wedding in May last year so it was really nice catching up over tea. Ray had a nice nap while we were chatting away.
Tried desperately to do a bit of shopping at Tampines One but I only managed to pick up this pair of shoes for Ray Ray (even though I picked up a lot of stuff which I ended up putting them back).



I love this picture... SO CARTOON his face!
It's Dad's birthday today! Had dinner at home. And then it's the traditional cake cutting session - we have it every year!

Dad's becoming quite a poser. He always hated taking pics but tonight he was just sitting there while we snapped away on 3 different cameras!

Ray had already fallen off to sleep so it was just him and his precious Jewel!

While taking the pictures, we started laughing so hard that I literally peed in my pants! Oops!
No comments:
Post a Comment