Friday, August 22, 2008

Ups and Downs

I walked into LV yesterday... and saw many beautiful bags which I would love to get my hands on. They even have the Speedy Epi Ivory -I wanted the red one but the white one is also very classy!

PS: I think I got the LV fever and seriously need to cool myself down.

Imagine, I was that close to owning a LV bag from the husband... except he decided that it looked like crumpled up paper!

By the ways, I also walked into the shop where he got my birthday present. *Sorrie... my curiosity got to me and I couldnt help checking out the price!

That diamonte bling bling purse/evening bag costs more than USD2000! *Faintz*
My girl friends who were with me went "WOW" but mostly, we were speechless although they said it was very beautiful.

Anyways, for the last couple of days I had been so over the moon, so excited and even told a few of my girl frens that T agreed to go to the beach with me during the 2 day public holiday at the end of this month (it was going to be our 2nd holiday alone, excluding the honeymoon, in the 3 over yrs that we've been together).

I know, it's just going to be 1 night but it still meant more to me than any bag in the world.

Just this morning, he text me to say, "babe, need to cancel. sorry."

He can't do this to me! This is like the millionth time he pulled such a stunt on me... every public holiday has been sacrificed to work, resulting in poor me spending it alone at home!

I'm almost resolved to tears... and I dont know what to say!

PS: I'm still hoping for the part where he comes to me and say, "It was a joke! We are going!"

Praying that for once, he will put me above his work and make the effort to take the day off, even if it's virtually impossible. Baby, nothing is impossible!

No comments: