But the practical side of me is saying "Why do you need so many bags?" Luxury bags can be a pain... storage pains, mix and match pains, rotating pains, not forgetting, the pain of having to kissing goodbye to your other non-luxury bags (they have to step down and give way to the likes of Guess, Gucci, Chloe and LV).
While I love to buy things... I also like to clear ... So when I get new bags, I give away some of the old ones. Same thing goes for clothes and shoes. Even though I dream of having a big walk in wardrobe like Mariah Carey's or Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City ... I dun like clutter (maybe it's cause I was brought up in clutter)
And with luxury bags, you have to say goodbye to the "cheapo" bags (although I still keep a few for when I go to the market, the beach, to run errands and for casual days).
It's like, how often can u rotate or change your bags? It's not that I go out everyday here in Vietnam. I barely even step out of the house!
Anyways, V saw my Chloe bag and decided she wanted one for herself so I found myself back in CHLOE yesterday with her. The bay bags (like the one I bought) and the Paddington ones are no longer on sale but there were others going at 60% sale! I saw one that I liked... and after sale, it was only USD680. HELP ME!!!
I din end up buying cos my practical side took over. But if I let the bag-a-holic in me take control, I would get all the bags below.
PS: the one I saw at Chloe yesterday is not included in this pic.
No comments:
Post a Comment