Saturday, August 23, 2008

More of the Rascals

Photobucket
"It's really yummy... sure you don't want some?"

Photobucket
"Mummy's gonna scream at you for not eating your food"

Photobucket
"But I really wasn't hungry."

Photobucket
It's going to be hard to say goodbye to them. We have decided to give them both to the maid (after they get their first vaccine).

As a consolation, I know they will be well taken care of (she loves dogs and she already has 5 at home which are well fed... she cooks for them daily) and at least they will have each other, if not, more friends to play with. Plus if at anytime I really wanted to see them, I could easily ask her to bring them over when she comes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

For now, we are just trying to keep them with us for as long as we can. It's a real joy seeing them everyday and watching them play with each other.
*Almost can't bear to let them go.

No comments: