I thought it would be nice to introduce some colors to the room.. change our "zen - simple and clean" style to something more cosy and warm.

Anyways, the husband hates it... he thinks it looks like a sore-eye in the room and commented in the likes of "See, I marry kamping wife who buys kampung bedsheets for the house" (Even the maid din like them when I showed her! Hmph!)
Funny thing was, V was wearing a similar shade/material dress on Thursday night and a somewhat tipsy T came up to me to ask if I had given her our bedsheets to make into a dress (seeing that he had told me he din like it...probably thought "cheap cheap" me would have recycled it!).
V was clearly not impressed when I told her and up to the point when they dropped us off at home, T was telling her "wait, I'll just go in and grab the bedsheets that matches your dress!"
No comments:
Post a Comment