In the mornings, when he wakes and finds the maid cleaning, he'll start helping out.

The most amusing thing is finding him cleaning under the bed and cupboards and then saying "good boy" to himself.

PS: I know I better enjoy it as much as possible because I'm pretty sure there will come a time when I will have to negotiate, bargain, struggle, beg for him to help me clean up!
Rachel's husband was trying to aggrevate us the other night by saying that the boys will need their mothers up until they are 3 and then they will become Daddy's boy - look up to Daddy, play sports with Daddy etc.
It hurts to even imagine the day he doesn't need me anymore.

At this point, I'm enjoying every bit of his attention and he takes such good care of his Mama ... I can't tell you how proud I am of him!
When Daddy comes home (and before he leaves for work), Ray will insist that Daddy gives Mama a kiss - he will keep saying "kiss Mama" until T kisses me. And for the past 2 days, Ray has taken to pushing our heads together so that Daddy and Mama are kissing (when we are in bed together at night). How sweet!


I hope he will always be Mama's Boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment