And because of that, I got up at 7am and started rearranging his room



Apart from rearranging some of the items in the room, including the bedside tables, I also took out the TV that was still wrapped up in the room. I'll get T to set it up, together with the DVD/CD player so Ray can start getting comfy in his room.

All said and done, I'm not sure if I am ready to let him start sleeping in his own room ... Granted, he's old enough now, knows how to climb down the bed on his own and when I am out at night, he even knows how to open the door and go into the maid's room to wake her.
It won't be the same sleeping without the little one cozying up to me... we need each other!
When T leaves for work, I'll push him onto T's side, only for him to wiggle back to me... he's not satisfied until

his face is in mine

his feet on me

or his hand holding mine
I'd hug him to sleep or he'd put my hand on him. Sometimes, he'll turn and ask for a kiss "Mama, Kiss!" or if I'm annoying him with lots of kisses, he'll push my face away and say "No Kiss"
These moments (when I am putting him to bed and when he wakes up) are the best times and most special moments of our day where we lie in bed to cuddle and bond.
It is because of him, that I go to sleep and wake up with a smile on my face every day. He truly is a joy and the greatest blessing and gift in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment