Monday, July 4, 2011

Girls Know How to Have Fun Too!

Photobucket

Photobucket
The past 2 weeks have seen some extremely crazy and wild partying

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yes, the goodie daughter, niece, sister, cousin, housewife, mother that you know may just have a different side to her! And girls certainly know how to have fun - I'd say, some of us party harder than the boys ... and sometimes I think a boys' night cannot compare to our girls nite out!

Photobucket
Naturally, the men flock to us like bees to honey... how can anyone resist these gorgeous, fun loving, beautiful ladies?

Photobucket
All thanks to Lidia, I finally found someone who can party on the same level as me!

It's withfriends like Lidia and Rachel that I've started to feel at home in Vietnam. They have proven to be friends who stand by one another and are there for the good and the bad times.

Photobucket

Because of this, I am extremely sad to see Lidia go (She left on Saturday!). It's only starting to hit me (well, actually I'm still recovering from all that alcohol, late nights and dancing) that there really isn't much to look forward to anymore with Lidia gone...

Photobucket
who am I going to party with now?! Who's going to talk my ears off and fill my silence with nonstop chatter? Who's going to teach me how to make pasta and pizza and all that yummy dishes she makes? What is a trio with our main star gone?

Photobucket
PS: These are the only pictures from the many crazy nights out because I realised the 3 of us don't have many pictures together and I don't know when we will reunite again.

I am so proud that I am one of the few person who have so many great girl friends. (By girl friends, I don't mean aquaintances or party pals, I am referring to friends who have stood by me all these years, friends who will continue to grow up and old with me, friends who don't have to see or speak daily to stay afloat, friends who will still catch up like old times even if we meet only once a year, friends who are close to my heart always).
I like to think I'm a girl who is liked by not just the men! haha *wink*

Photobucket
This was Emily's 1st night in Saigon - "Party People!"

No comments: