Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 2 - Life's a Beach

Whilst our villa is not located at the beach, they have their own beach club and a shuttle service that takes us there.

Photobucket
The setting was beautiful - glittering sand, blue sky and clear (well, not exactly) water.

Photobucket
Love this picture! We did not coordinate to wear the same color (It was only after we took this photo that I realised we are all in blue!)

T took Ray out to the water (but not deep because the waves were strong and swimming is not allowed) and caught him a tiny little crab.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then when it was his turn to chill and read, I kept an eye on Ray while he played with the sand.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ray was covered in sweat and sand but he was oblivious to the heat while he enjoyed himself
Photobucket

Photobucket
... filling our shoes with sand!

Photobucket

More shopping at Kuta in the evening (clothes for RayRay)
Photobucket

I love these Buddha heads that I bought - spent a long time bargaining with the peddlar on the beach!
Photobucket

No comments: