Last weekend was a public holiday here, T was supposed to have long weekend so we bought tkts to Spore only for him to back out at the last minute because they ended up having to go to work. So he came for only a day.
And then this weekend was another public holiday - T was either going to work or go to the jungle but both canceled on him so he ended up not having any plans (and no tickets to Spore cos everything was fully booked). So I changed my flight and came back earlier to spend the weekend with him.
Because Mum was going for surgery and was staying at the hospital, I din make any plans to meet anyone and only got to catch up with some friends.

PS Cafe for lunch with Tsolmon & Alistair. It was my first time there and I love the ambience!

As always, it is great to catch up with Tsolmon. Thanks for the lovely gifts you got for Ray from Holland! Mummy and Baby LURVE them!

Uncle Bandung was our personal chauffeur for the day - he took time off work to drive us to PS Cafe to meet Tsolmon, making a quick pit stop at United Square before that, and then driving us home after lunch.

In the evening, he even took us to East Coast Park where I wanted to take Ray to see the sun set and enjoy a nice evening stroll at the beach

I pigged out on some local food that I missed before heading home for dinner
Left Ray on one of the days with SUS before making a quick run to see MUM at the hospital for about half an hr (her house is only 5 mins away). My dad threw a tantrum at the hospital and got mad at me for leaving my baby.

But all was well. He was much loved by Nat & Gigi.

who kept him entertained

With soooo many babies in one house, Susmita's place felt like a day-care center. The "Mitasorri".
During this trip, Rayhan bonded more with our dog Jewel. Although we were quite wary and kept a distance between them, they were really just curious about each other. It wont be long before Rayhan starts crawling/running after and even pulling Jewel's tail (and fighting for each other's toys)!

We also started him early with 4D - a significant pass-time for Singaporeans. Jason's friend made the little one pick out 4 numbers - the 1st time, he pulled out 4 cards (coincidentally) and the 2nd time, we made him pick out 1 by 1.



Needless to say, my dad was the most excited of the lot!
I want to encourage my son to become a reader and to start enjoying books young.

I already bought him quite a few baby picture books from here. This trip, we bought more books for him (and only a couple of toys) We also got books and flash card from Sus and Peng Kor. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment