
So now, I don't have a safe place to put him while I do my stuff or run quickly to the bathroom. His cot used to be the safest place (since he started crawling)... well, not anymore!

Because ... he can hold himself up but he still can't balance without support so he falls and hits himself ... OR he doesn't know how to get down. I'm also paranoid that he will somehow lean forward too much and fall off the bed.

"What do I do now? I don't know how to get back down!"

"Do you think I can reach that?"
But oh... it's so darn cute when he stands himself up at the bed and goes "eh eh eh eh" to get your attention then smiles as soon as you look up at him. You can almost catch that look of pride "hey Mom, look at me!"

I caught this naughty face!
It's a disaster... I get LESS time as he grows! Now I can't put him in his cot, I can't leave him on the floor cos he's crawling and reaching for places/things
PS: I am having A LOT OF problems putting him to sleep in his cot. He just keeps standing back up and looking at you with that innocent look (and a pacifier in his mouth) then gives you a big smile (n drops the pacifier) when u look at him.
No comments:
Post a Comment