Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bag Lust


Up until yesterday, I have never dreamed or even thought of owning a Chanel (too expensive la) or a Miu Miu (what's that?!).

Then suddenly, I am in Singapore - Jason buys his gf a Miu Miu bag and Sus brings me to the Chanel shop in Taka because she is considering to get one - and now suddenly I want one (too!). Yes, suddenly!!!

Suddenly, I remembered I'm turning 30 this year (maybe it will be a good reason for the husband to get me a CLASSIC?!)... suddenly, Jason is going to Europe so it's an opportunity not to be missed (I can save up to $1000!).

Truth be told, I barely paid attention at Chanel and was looking to make a quick exit after learning the price of a bag.

Gosh! Am I really that easily influenced? or just greedy because others have it?

No comments: