

Daddy was asked to help bottle feed the baby while I dried my hair (these days I cant even have a decent shower without keeping the door unlocked so that the maid can check on baby if he cries. Mostly, he times such that I dont get to dry my hair until much later)... ... and he's so lazy to even hold the bottle properly. 2 Fingers is all it takes.

Here's the pic that we are using for Rayhan's citizenship and passport.

I wasn't sure if they would accept pictures taken from the digital camera and so we (the grandparents) brought him to the photo studio. But when we got there, he was in such a deep sleep that nothing could wake him. So finally I asked if this picture I had taken earlier would do - a little photoshop editing was done to this original photo to give him a better complexion (without the redness from recovering acne problem).
No comments:
Post a Comment