Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Rayhan's First Christmas

This year's Christmas will be a non-event - no family, no pressies, no yummy Christmas foodies...

I was starting to feel sad that there's no Christmas mood this year.
Photobucket

It's a good thing that V planned a Christmas party at her house. The kids were invited to come in the late afternoon. There were games planned e.g. passing the parcel, carol singing etc.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Even Santa made an entrance...

Photobucket
V had asked us all to put gifts for our own kids into Santa's bag (if we had prepared any) so he can hand them out to them.

I haven't had time to buy any so no pressies for R this year. Not that he would know or remember... (although I feel guilty abt not making his first Christmas more special)

Photobucket
Well, at least he got a picture with Santa!

No comments: