Yesterday we woke up early, watched a DVD, massaged and bathed the little one then went into town. Hard Rock Cafe had just opened up here so we went there for lunch. YUM! Aman & V came to join us.

After lunch, we did a bit of window shopping at Saigon latest's shopping mall (I guess you can call it a proper mall!). There's Debenhams, Playboy, Aldo, Converse, Levis and more. Not a huge one but still, it's a great start!


The little one was clearly enjoying himself a great deal - either that or he's becoming camera aware (like his mom!). He would smile every time I aimed the camera at him (even when I was taking videos of him during his massage and bathe!)




He stayed awake the whole time - you could see he was taking in everything around him with his big bright eyes

He's just sooo sweet!
It was such a beautiful Sunday! I wish we can do this every week! *fingers crossed*

PS: I managed to fit into my jeans again! Havent worn them since I got pregnant!
No comments:
Post a Comment