Friday, November 27, 2009

Rayhan @ 1 month

Now that my confinement is over, I can finally go out! And going out I did - especially since Dad and Mum are here... extra pair of hands to help me carry diaper bag, stroller, take over the baby when I need to jump out of the cab to run a quick errand or go to the toilet etc.

Photobucket

Mama Marina's here for the week too ... so that's 2 grandmas taking turns to take care of the baby!

Photobucket

It feels good to be out! I'm sure Rayhan had a feast of sight too although he's always tired out by the end of the day and takes an extra long time (and lots of soothing from my end) to put him to bed.

Photobucket

We din do any big celebration for his 1 month - just a lunch with the folks. No pics either because his acne was at its worst that day... thank God it's cleared up since - back to fair, smooth baby skin!

Photobucket
His whole face (except for his nose was covered with red bumps!)

The boy is growing quickly. At 1 month (actually even before), he can already hold up his head pretty well (with the occasional head butt when his neck muscles give way) and he particularly enjoys being held upright so he can gaze at the surroundings.

Photobucket

Photobucket

With his huge eyes, he looks sooo adorable as he takes in the world around him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

PS: I've become quite an expert at breastfeeding. With the number of times I've had to pop my boobs in public and even in front of my dad (in the cab, and almost anywhere and everywhere), I've lost all "Shyness". I can even feed and walk with the baby latched onto me (of cos that wasn't done in full view of the world).

No comments: