
This will probably be the closest we come to celebrating Christmas this year - Marina and Imi are spending the festive holidays back home in the UK. And with a baby in tow, it's going to be hard going anywhere to celebrate, much less to party.

Before leaving, Imi wanted to do a Christmas dinner with us and the little one so we had to leave Cheng and the kids on their last nite in Vietnam home alone.
Emile/Ira and Aman/Vandana were invited too


I'm kinda bummed that this Christmas will be a quiet one - Especially since it's little Ray's first and there aren't any family around to celebrate with. To me, Christmas is a time to be surrounded with family... and yummy food and carols and lots of pressies!

PS: I'm even more bummed that any and every present is now directed to Rayhan! Of cos I'm happy that he is being showered with gifts but seriously, the mother is feeling neglected! Even during greetings, people are bending down to kiss him first!
I guess at least I'll get to enjoy the excitement of opening all his presents (on his behalf) - I kept away most of the gifts he has received so far, even if they weren't for Christmas so that I can open them with him on Christmas eve!
No comments:
Post a Comment