Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Latest 'Permanent' Accessory

Photobucket

"Thk u stil havent really accepted the fact tt ur status has changed and the bb will be a permanent 'accessory' of yours, whenever or wherever u go" - those were the words of a friend.

Coincidentally, that was something I had come to realise just before she said those words to me. Everything I do revolves around him these days - including the time that I eat, nap, shower or even take a dump.

That is on top of being his boob slave - he takes the nipple when he's hungry, when he's tired and even when he's cranky. I've tried giving him the pacifier but he spits it out all the time.
PS: As much as I was against him becoming addicted to the pacifier before, I've taken on the advice of many people who told me that it would be a real life-saver. If only, he will take it (still trying!).

Photobucket
Took him to Prav's the other day. Was constantly paranoid with the kids around him. They mean well but Saima's too young to know she needs to be gentle and Sasha, while she is sooo sweet and gentle with the baby, was coughing into his face all the time. Yikes.

My latest worry is that he is not getting enough sleep. I think he's one of those super inquisitive and alert babies who doesnt want to miss out on what's going on around him. You can see that he's very tired and straining to stay awake. Then when he finally dozes off and you put him down on the stroller or the bed, he wakes up after 5 mins. It seems he sleeps best when I am lying next to him at home(I've seen him opening his eyes every now and then to check that I am next to him) or holding him when we are out.

PS: as long as he is not cranky and is happy and eating well, he should be doing alright, right?

No comments: