Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

This year's countdown was spent with family (little Ray, T's sisters & bro-in-law, Gabby) and friends (the homies, well ... half of them anyway).

Photobucket

Surprise Surprise! We celebrated it at Ngoc Suong restaurant (again!). But unlike Christmas when T and I were too absorbed in the baby to enjoy our dinner in the company of friends, I cleverly brought along the maid this time!

Photobucket

It's the first time we are taking her with us (better than spending NYE alone at home). While I still spent most of the time carrying n taking care of the baby, I was able to enjoy my food and the company much better!

Photobucket

Halfway during dinner, the song "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz started playing and T decided to get all mushy and dragged me up to dance. "It's our wedding song. We have to dance every time we hear it". - HUH???

Photobucket

So we were the center of attention for a bit. I was clearly embarrassed.
PS: I was struggling to break free while he was squashing my boobs out of the dress!

After dinner, we stayed on for the countdown... the restaurant atmosphere was suddenly changed into a club scene while streamers were distributed, loud R&B music was played and everyone got ready to usher in the New Year.

Photobucket

I felt a little guilty subjecting my little baby to all that noise, smoke - it's his first CLUB experience! At 1 point, I was even dancing while holding him. BTW, he slept thru the whole evening - only disturbed a little by Hana & Heba's constant kissing and the popping sound of the streamers at midnight.

Photobucket

By about 1am, everyone started stressing me abt subjecting baby to such an environment so Heba (who was tired), the maid and I got into a cab to go home while T carried on partying with Hana & Hisham.

Photobucket

I wonder what 2010 will bring - with Little Rayhan in our lives. I guess my new year resolution will be to be a GREAT mom and a stunningly sexy one at that!

(T has been commenting that I look sloppy and "peasant-ish" and when he caught me munching some biscuits at 5am during Rayhan's feed, he was like, "Why are you snacking at this time? I hope you don't become fat!" Bloody hell, I need to eat to make milk for your child and I must be doin something right because he's a big strong boy at that! Even the sisters commented I look GREAT on NYE after seeing me in nothing but mommy mode all week!)

BTW, I juz realised that I'm turning 30 this year!

Photobucket

Hope everyone had a great New Year's and wishing you all a Fabulous 2010 filled with fond memories, great times with loved ones and lots of happiness and laughters.

No comments: