Monday, March 2, 2009

Rush Rush

As mentioned earlier... here are some of the pictures from V's camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is going to be a busy week for me. The MIL arrived last night and I'll be spending the next few days keeping her company until I leave for Singapore on Thursday morning.

In the meantime, I also need to collect the remaining items from the tailor, calculate costs and inform customers so they can arrange for pick up @ Diva's Day Out.

Packing is another headache... I already tried putting in some stuff and am worried that it will add up to more than my allowed luggage weight so I'm contemplating if I shld ask Irene and her husband who are visiting to help me with some load.

The thing is, Irene is my poly friend and I havent been in touch or seen her in YEARS! She and her husband are visiting for a couple of days and I promised to catch up with them while they are here. I feel bad about troubling them... esp since I havent been the most enthusiastic person about meeting and catching up in the first place (the last 2 weeks have seen me in a super antisocial and blah mood).

On 2nd thot, I think I shld not depend on others. My dad is coming to pick me at the airport so I dont have to worry so much abt carrying up and down... and if there's any excess, I'll just pay for it. Hm...

As u can tell, my mind is all over the place rite now.. I cant seem to make decisions and I'm just waiting out ... for this blah moment to pass.

No comments: