I thought it was lovely stepping into the house when I went to drop off my barang barang during the day - there was Sus' mom who was tending the kids with Arlene the maid while the mothers are at work... and then there were the 2 kids playing quietly (1 in the playpen and the other bouncing quietly away on the baby seat).
Nat has grown and is now 13 months old. She's still as adorable as always and while she's still very gentle compared to the Indian babies in Vietnam, she's starting to become more active. She likes to dance!
Here are some pics I took on Diva's Day Out morning. I stayed over the night before and woke up early to play with Natalie before we started getting ready for the event.

I'm Mommy's Little Princess

And Daddy's Girl

The apple of my parents' eyes

Ready to start the feeding battle

Poor mommy... she already knows what she is getting herself into b4 offering to feed me this morning

Little did A. Joanne know I take hours to eat! I need all sorts of distractions - music, toys, books before you can stuff a spoonful into my tiny mouth

sneaking a triumphant grin to A. Joanne

Finally, the long feeding process is over

and A. Joanne is ready to take over to play with me again

Meet Gigi, my favorite playmate and little sister

She's got such chubby cheeks and the longest eyelashes you've ever seen
No comments:
Post a Comment