Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pretty Project Nursery

While surfing cupcakes, I came across many amazing websites (You'll be shocked at what the internet brings you).

Busy Bee Lifestyle
- www.busybeelifestyle.com

Hostess with the Mostess
- www.hostessblog.com

Paper & cake
- www.etsy.com

Project Nursery
- www.projectnursery.com

Posh Little
- www.poshlittle.com

And at Project Nursery, there were many prettyyyyy baby rooms. I thought... since I already have the baby furniture, why not look at how people decorate the rooms to get some ideas.

What do u think? Which color combi do u like? Well, it doesnt necessarily hv to be limited to a baby's room... it could very well be your dream childhood room or future kids room.
The one thing I missed as a kid was having my own room and having slumber parties. I will make sure that my kids will have that in the future... although I'm not so sure about being responsible for other people's children!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Which of these 13 rooms do u like the most - for boys and for girls?
For boys, I like brown n blue or brown and slate combi. For girls... green n pink, pink n brown.

1 comment:

Unforgettable said...

Ohhh I'll definitely have one with a nice comfortable armchair... I can so imagine myself nursing and falling asleep (cos I'm picturing waking up for 2 hourly feeds and then feeling so sleep deprived).

So a comfortable armchair and leg rest will be absolutely PERFECT...

Now I'm getting ideas........

Baby shower themed cupcakes with a baby crib and baby objects on top of it! Too divine!