Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Crazy for Cupcakes!

While surfing for cupcakes & cake pictures to show Audrey, I developed a sudden strong craving ... pls ... give me some cupcakes NOW! Someone should start a confectionary here!

Love this one! I'm very into pink, green n brown color combi lately

Audrey, u reckon u can make one like this for me? The figurine looks preggers.. maybe we can have a similar one when I have a baby shower next time! haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is pretty too!




Are U screaming CUPCAKESSSSS yet?!

1 comment:

Unforgettable said...

Of course I'll make it for you! But I think the preggy woman will be wearing a sleeveless maternity dress that's probably black with a bright red bow! *wink wink* and of course must sport a tan line like you. Though I don't think the hat would suit you... So just a nice short Victoria Beckham bob. hahahahah

Consider it done - just waiting for the baby shower :)

Ps. So many ideas... So little money... shrugs...