Monday, March 9, 2009

Lost my Radiance?!

Emily just told me over MSN that I look tired this trip. The words "tired", "haggard" and "lost your radiance" just confirmed my worst nightmare! The mirror was telling the truth.

In fact, that's exactly what I have been feeling the past week."I'm ugly! I feel ugly!"
Even Ah Cheng told me at Diva's Day Out that I looked very drained. Of cos I noticed it too.

At first, I thought it could be the fact that I've got a tan now... the black black face only served to make me look more haggard and maid-like. Then I thought it's cos I had a lot of sun and less sleep lately so I spent the whole day between reading n sleeping today....

Obviously it hasn't help.

Emily tried to soothe me by saying, sometimes "the more you sleep, the more tired you become".

zzzzz

No comments: