Wednesday, June 18, 2008

That son of a bitch!

Lately, I noticed that Monster has put on considerable amount of weight. I was blissfully happy to know she's put on although there was a nagging question at the back of my mind - is she pregnant?!

I mean I've been very careful to keep her separated from Mini, her son, when she's on heat... I've caught him trying to hump her on several occasions and I had beat the crap out of him.

And now... my worst nightmare has come true! The maid told me that Monster is pregnant (there's milk in her nipples!). I'm going to send her for an ulrasound tomorrow - yah. the technology applies to pregnant animals too!

It's incest... and trust me, my MIL is going to flip if she ever finds out. She's been screaming at us to get them spayed and warned us not to let Monster get impregnated by her own son.

Really, THAT SON OF A BITCH! No Puns intended.

(PS: We went for an ultrasound... and she is due next week! Argh!)

No comments: