As quickly as a snowflake falls on your hands, it melts away... And so it is... as quickly as our Snowflake came into our lives, he has gone away.
Goodbye Snowflake.
I tried my best to make him drink from his mom... and I even made warm milk n force fed him with a straw... He took a bit and I was sooo sure he would get better but by evening, he looked like he was just gasping for air n bidding time.
I knew he wld be gone by the time we came back from dinner ... I hate goodbyes... And so Tarek took him away... not before bringing him to my face and saying... what a pity.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awwwwwwwwwwwww... well that is one other reason why the dog and her pups should be taken to the vet asap - in case there's more to come...
I know Snowflake hasn't been in your life for long. But you and I both know that it doesn't take long for them to leave a mark on you, and to have that effect on you.
Pete and I recently lost Ged (29 May 2008) and I was crying buckets. He takes a different view to death compared to me. I seem to hang on to the sentimentality of it all. He focuses on the "its not goodbye, its see you later". Which only brings more tears to my eyes.
So tell yourself dear... Don't say goodbye to Snowflake. Say see you later. Meanwhile, he's playing with Ged boy now and Ged boy can show him all that he knows about being the manja baby that he is.
*hugs*
hmm.. tarek's so mean!! lol..
Post a Comment