Sunday, June 15, 2008

MATERIAL-istic GaLs

I convinced the girls to go material shopping with me yesterday. I had 6 new orders that I needed to buy materials for.

One of the shops had a sale off... and we went in to check...
It was like swimming in a pool of materials... The excitement of the whole thing made us throw away all sense of propriety... before we knew it, our shoes were off and we were swaddling knee depth in materials! It was messy, it was dusty, it was crazy... but oh sooooo fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm sure they are cursing at me for making them spend... but hey... how can u ever leave empty handed from material shopping?! Everyday you'll find something new that you just can't resist not buying!
(And I'm telling you now... that I'm going back to swaddle in that material pool again this week. I am already wishing I bought more!)

After that, we treated ourselves to a nice hair wash... and we resumed from being "Market Aunties" to proper groomed ladies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What an eventful day!

No comments: