Thursday, June 12, 2008

Smelly Armpits!

I'm sure a lot of you know me as the one that likes to ask people to kiss or smell her armpits. I even have a specific dance move dedicated to armpits! Then there was the embarrassing moment during my hen party in Singapore where I unsuccessfully tried to get this guy to kiss my armpits the whole night. Don't ask me what's my fascination with arm pits!

Anyways, I think I have to refrain from doing that for a while. I just noticed that I got a slight BO on my right armpit! I mean, it's not strong enough to cause you to feel sick. .. Trust me, u wont even notice it when I'm next to u ...it's only noticeable when I rub my hands on my armpit and put it to my nose.(Why in the world would anyone ever do that?!) And by the way, it's not a perpetual smell that wont go away... it only happens when my armpits are sweaty! eew!

Wonder if it's the hormones or the diet that I am having... and why only on my right armpit right? haha

No comments: