Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Resolutions

Happy New Year!

It's 1am here in Vietnam and we just had a party upstairs at the rooftop (of our apartment) with Emile and his bunch of French friends. Well, actually, the party is still going on and T is playing poker next door at Emile's.
(Did I mention that we moved next door to Emile? Not just same apartment building but same floor too!)

I suppose this special occasion hasn't been as meaningful as sharing it with family (who called from Ritz Carlton where Audrey had booked a room to watch the fireworks with the folks) or with close friends, as I have spent the last few months doing.

But I'm hoping it will signify a fresh start for 2011 - with T and a new beginning here in Vietnam at our new home.

I haven't really thought out any resolution for the New Year - I used to be into this kinda thing but lately, I'm just a 'go with the flow' girl.

Here's some that I can think of:
- live life to the fullest
- to be awake,and not half asleep (if you know wat I mean) while life passes me by
- travel more (and I don't just mean to Spore)
- read more and gain greater knowledge on the world, cultures, history, current affairs etc
- attempt to cook more often
- get out of my comfort zone (and laziness) more than once in a while
- moisturise, moisturise, moisturise!

Most of all, I can't stress enough - to Always Stay Positive, Appreciate Loved Ones and Keep the Faith that I will get through another year (with all it's good and bad).

Many wishes and blessings to all of you!

No comments: