

We were giving Rachel a hard time because she spent the 1st half of the night beating herself up for forgetting to wear her bra!
I was a little apprehensive suggesting a girls nite because they are quite sticky with their husbands. But it's my New Year's resolution - to step out of my comfort zone, get out more and live life to the fullest!
Started the night early with dinner at 7pm and were home by midnight - mostly because we all prefer to start and end early (Rach and I wanted to come home to our babies and Lidia to her hubby)


Monkeying around with our shoes off at the Sheraton! I was even pole-dancing with the pillar
The Taiwanese is an unbeatable drinker and the Italian an awesome dancer!
Judging from the fun (and the amount of alcohol we consumed that night!), you wouldn't be surprised when I say that Thursday night is officially our Ladies Nite
No comments:
Post a Comment