Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another New Dish

Today's dish is Aglio Olio with Prawns - been meaning to try this dish after I had the one at TCC.

Photobucket
It's a good thing that it's a rather simple dish, with having to peel the prawns before cooking as the only pain, because Ray refused to leave me alone and kept crying for me to carry.

Photobucket
I was on Skype with Jamie and A. Alice and no matter how they tried to distract him for me, he was having non of it.

Photobucket
It came out pretty well, although I thought the pasta was a tat blend (maybe I shld have added more salt when boiling the pasta or simply threw in some salt when tossing it). Prawns were yummy though!

Photobucket
Surprisingly, Ray is becoming quite Skype-techny - he would wave, copycat and even respond to the person on the screen.

Photobucket
And then, it was time for his bath (before bed). Ray was nice to obliged when I took out the camera! Quite the poser, I must say.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Where was T all this time? Well, he's still not back from work and probably won't be trying my new dish because it will be nearly midnight by the time he gets home today. It's been a busy week... Ray and I hardly saw him... except for Monday night ... and he's going to be out again tomorrow.

No comments: