In fact, I was at an all-time low the past few months. I just choose to stay positive and escape through keeping myself busy with Ray.
Things still aren't great and I still feel so unsettled in many ways. There are times when I question what it takes to be truly happy. To be selfish or to be self-less and find joys and happiness through others, especially through Ray.
Life can sometimes be so challenging. I'm sure everyong has their own secrets which they keep to themselves and I wonder if it's normal to act normal by keeping busy with the mundane daily activities, reading, going out etc.
Hopefully the answers will come and we all have to keep the faith and trust that God has His plans and that everything will somehow work itself out.
In the meantime, fingers crossed for a better 2011.
While I'm waiting for the answers to come, I might as well enjoy this new apartment - which I love by the way!



I finally got Ray off the bed. Not that he's going very far, but it's still a big step for him (and me).


Ray's room is still under construction - The day I arrived, you couldn't even walk into the room with all the boxes stacked around.

My greatest pride and collection - BOOKS!
No comments:
Post a Comment