
Look how quickly the little boys have grown!

They took a while to get used to sharing toys and then became friends again soon after. They even enjoy kissing each other on the lips (much to the moms' amusement).

If you think Ray is spoilt with the amount of toys he has, my friends here will quickly put that to shame. Their kids have play rooms and play areas (on top of play room) filled with sooo many wonderful toys (all bought from overseas) that even I would love to spend all day every day playing.
Anyway, Ray has a new routine since we came back. Every day after his shower (before nap and bed), I'd put on his baby dvds and he'd sit quietly on the bed to watch. He's also got 2 new dance moves ...


I dont get this wrist/sleeve playing one though
No comments:
Post a Comment