Thursday, July 29, 2010

WTF

He pissed me off again.

I know he hates me to belittle him on my blog but I want the whole world to know what a horrible husband and father he is!

He has a bachelor party to attend to tonight. He promised that he would come home early to eat with us before going but ended up coming back over an hour late, after Ray and I had eaten. To add fuel to my brewing fire, he literally carried the baby for 5 mins before putting him in the cot to go and get ready to go out.

I wasn't having any of it. Told him there's another half an hour before baby's bed time so he should spend some time with Ray before going out.

I mean, he's going to be with his friends for the next 5 hrs, what's half an hour with his son! Where are his fucking priorities?

He went straight to football from work yesterday and came back after Ray had already slept. He almost missed precious time with his son today and he won't be seeing Ray tomorrow because he's got dinner with customer. You would think that he'd be dying to spend some time with his son.

I've long given up on him spending time with me... but if he doesnt care about his son... then we shouldn't be here waiting day and night for a man who doesnt make time for us.

No comments: