Sunday, July 25, 2010

Families Day

It is a beautiful Sunday - a true family day indeed!

Rayhan woke us up at 8ish... with slaps on our face and plenty of "hi"s.
PS: He slaps hard!
We had gone out the night before and only got home at around 2.45am (yes! I went out! without the baby!) so we were dead tired but there's no chance to snooze in bed with the little one


First, we had Christo and Mika come around. Mika was dying to get into the pool but it was a chilly, drizzling morning so we suggested going around to Snap cafe for breakfast instead.

They had a sandpit there for toddlers to enjoy.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I suppose Sundays are "Daddy Duty Day"

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Mummy's watermelon juice is yummy!"

Rachel, Juergen and little Levi came by for half an hour too.

When we got home, I put T to his daddy duties (feed and shower baby) while I had a 1.5hr massage at home. It wasn't as relaxing because the baby was making noises in the background and T had the TV on as a distraction for the bubba. But it's been TOO long since I had a massage so it was better than nothing! My aching back badly needed it.. and oooh.. it feels soo good to have my foot rubbed.

After that, the 3 of us took a nice afternoon nap together before Chris, Cathy, Micah and Enzo came for a visit. It's their first time here and the boys sure had a lot of fun exploring all that space and toys - they played computer games, jumped (even on our bed) and ran all over the place... and oh, all that screaming ... I guess I can already imagine what headache Ray is going to give me in a couple of years... NOT to mention if another boy comes along!

But we had a great day as a family and sharing it with other families.

NOTE: SUNDAYS ARE SOOO PRECIOUS.

No comments: