Saturday, July 10, 2010

Touring Singapore

Another one week in Singapore... has come and gone... just as quickly as all the other trips back home.

The only difference is that Rayhan and I felt much like tourists this trip. We visited lots of places.

Hort Park & Labrador Park & Singapore Flyer
- with Ah Ma, Yen Kor, Mum and Jason

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jurong Bird Park
- with Nitya (Anaya), Tsolmon (Alistair), Susmita (Natalie)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Mita-ssori
Photobucket

Casa Tsolmon
Photobucket

Photobucket

East Coast Park
- with Sus & family, Jane & family, Germaine & Ginny
Photobucket

Photobucket

We also got to meet up with
Elsie, Brenda, Lyn and Michelle
Photobucket

As you can see, my life now revolves around babies... who I meet, where I go etc. Managed to enjoy the GSS but again, it's more for the little one.

I would also like to say a Special Thank You to Tsolmon who made this trip a little more memorable. Her husband was out of town (business in Vietnam!) but she stayed back because I was coming. So Ray and I stayed over with her for 2 nites. We managed to enjoy some quiet GAL time together - drinks by the balcony - after the babies slept.

Rayhan and Alistair also got to enjoy a little "boy" company (since most of his friends are girls!).
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: