Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Burpaholic Babies

It all started with a sleepless night - last night to be exact.

Technically, I should have been sleeping like a/my baby. Thunderstorms usually lull me to bed. But not last night. And whilst tossing in bed, I suddenly had the idea to start a small-scale blogshop business bringing nice baby clothes from here to friends in Singapore - at a very affordable price.

Why not right? Think of it as a passion (in all things BABY) and some income for me.

So this morning, I set out early to the Russian market (aka factory outlet) to buy some baby clothes and accessories. And ignore Ray most of the afternoon - by letting him play beside me or in the playpen while I put together the website.

Here it is - http://burpaholic-babies.blogspot.com

Please help me spread the word ... will update more stuff soon.

Thank you for your support and for contributing to the RJF - Rayhan Joanne Fund!

2 comments:

hotpinkchick said...

I must go this Russian market next time! Thought you buy from Saigon Square.

everysundaynine said...

U should let Ray Ray model your clothes