To date, Ray's few (clear) words include: Hi and Bye and Mum-Mum (for food). He's gonna be a charmer... keeps going up to people, giving that seductive look and going "hieeeee".
Other than that, we tried teaching him to do the flying kiss... before, he can only cluck his tongue. But as of yesterday, he started doing the "Muak" but without the hand action.
And he likes to watch TV a lot. Yesterday there was American Idol on TV... he claps for the singers! haha. We realised he loves music. He will sit so still, sometimes "singing" along and many times he will even "dance" along if he is standing up!
The funniest thing is, I will give him my index finger and go "NO!" at him... like shaking my finger and saying "no, no, no" and now, whenever I say "no, no, no" he will automatically shake his index finger as well...
Ray's really intelligent... but he will also learn fast at how to get away with things next time. I really really hope he wont turn out spoilt or mischievous.
It's precisely because I love him so much that I must make sure he grows up properly, with discipline, right attitude and manners.
How often have you looked at other kids and go "She's so spoilt!"? I always believe a person's behaviour is reflective of his/her upbringing. It all boils down to the parents.
Plus I have no excuse. Children under the nanny or grandparent's care don't get disciplined properly. I am a stay home mom so I shld make sure that he doesn't go out of hand.
So while watching my son develop so quickly is a pleasure to me... the pressure is there to make sure he grows up properly!
PS: I was contemplating buying a cane when I saw it in Spore... but I know Tarek wouldn't be amused or impressed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment