Friday, July 16, 2010

My very own Benjamin Button

Sometimes I think I have a Benjamin Button.

From the moment he was born, he had his eyes open most of the time and
it's almost as if those eyes are taking in all that's going on around him, almost as if they speak back to you.

He is already progressing much faster than most babies his age, and some who are even older.

He can point and go "boo", clap his hands, say Hi and Bye and seems to understand most of what I say to him.

When I say "Look Look Look" to distract him or to show him new things, he actually stops what he is doing to look at what I am showing him.

When I read to him the Alphabets, Numbers or point out things to him "Duck", he actually repeats after me... although of cos not in the exact words.

He has a picture book that makes sounds and when you press on the animals (Elephant and Lion), he will follow with a deep grunting voice from his throat, as if he is imitating that animal sound!

When I put on the Brainy Baby dvd, he gets glued to the TV. He actually stares intently, occasionally pointing at the screen n going boo... as if telling me to see... and then when they clap, he claps along. Super funny.

When T or I cough, he imitates us too! Hilarious!

Yesterday we went to dinner. He was keeping us amused most of the time...

Photobucket
I want to look at the menu!

Photobucket
What should I order?

Photobucket
Waiter, I'd like to have a....

Photobucket
Father & Son drooling...

Photobucket
But Daddy says, "Ray Ray ... It's not for you!"

Photobucket
Please Daddy!! May I have?!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Daddy, it's not funny! :(

Other times, he was just damn annoying cos he couldn't keep still. He's actually becoming quite a pain and I was telling T if we don't start discipling him now and let him get away with anything, he will become very naughty next time. I wont stand for it.

And in the cab on the way home, we asked him to do something, when he actually did it, I went "yay" and he suddenly started clapping for himself and going "yay". This was repeated a few times, sometimes he went straight to clapping "Yay" before even doing what we asked him to. hahaha.

No comments: