Thursday, February 11, 2010

This Sumo Baby is not mine

If you thought Ray is big for his age, wait till u meet Little Enzo (well, not so little!). He's only less than a month older and already 9 kg!

Photobucket

His thighs are huge and his wrists are the same size as mine!
Photobucket
(He probably thought I was realy going to eat him!)

Enzo is Valentin's son - owner of BiBi where I get my dose of Steak Tartare *yum!*
When T called to make reservations, he told his wife to bring the baby thinking that we would be bringing Ray. Coincidentally, we decided to leave Ray at home (1st time if you dont count the one time that T and I went out for a quick dinner nearby home).

PS: I was dying to go home to my own baby after playing a little with Enzo. It's just not the same!

No comments: