Monday, February 1, 2010

Play Date @ Home

I invited Nitya (and Anaya), V (and Amaira), Haseena (and Suhana) and Shermila (and Yuthara) over for lunch today. This house is more conducive for entertaining, esp now that I've made a little play room for the kids to "hang out".

Photobucket

I suppose this is the closest to a play group that Rayhan will have - even though they are all girls! Suhana (who fell sick and stayed home) is 5 months while Yuthara is 7 months.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yuthara was having fun putting all of Ray's toys into her mouth
Photobucket

Meanwhile, Anaya who was much older busied herself with Ray's swing and bouncer

Photobucket

Photobucket

Until Amaira arrived

Photobucket

After lunch, Shermi and V (and their babies) stayed behind to chill.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I decided to entice them into the pool by dipping Ray's feet in. Soon, everyone followed
Photobucket

And we all got wet!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ray was very quietly enjoying himself
Photobucket

Photobucket
(Yuthara and Ray looks abt the same size even though they are 4 months apart)

Photobucket

He crashed as soon as I wrapped him in a towel but I had to wake him to clean and change him before he went back into deep slumber
Photobucket

What a fun day! Will definitely have more play dates!

No comments: