
We went to Mekong Merchant for breakfast


Then took a dip in the pool - T and I needed a tan badly.

I've gone pale since giving birth.

The little one was napping while we "suntanned" and when he woke, I put him in the water for a bit

T was trying to drag me into the water while I was taking this pic - I din want to get wet just in case I need to breastfeed on demand

Ray's been exceptionally chatty the last 2 days. And very LOUD too. Just kept going on and on. I gave up trying to put him to sleep (I fell aslp listening to his chatter) and let him doze off on his own when he got tired talking to himself.

Dad posing for the camera only. He was there for like 5 seconds before leaving Ray to play on his own.

Tram came to visit

and brought pressies - camouflage kaki green clothes and sandals (perfect to match with Daddy!)
No comments:
Post a Comment