Saturday, February 27, 2010

My very own SHAOLIN baby

I must thank Tsolmon. She was the one who gave me encouragement on breastfeeding and now, after hearing that she shaved Alistair's head to get the current nice even growth, I finally plucked up the courage and got T to shave Rayhan's head.

Rayhan's been dropping hair like crazy. Every morning, I would wake to find hair all over the bedsheet, on his clothes etc. Every time I rub my hand on his head, hair would fall out. He was starting to have bald patches around and it just din look nice.

Photobucket
Once again, the Bumbo seat comes in handy

Photobucket
The sound and shaving sensation scared him

Photobucket
Or maybe he just hated being bald

Photobucket
It din take long for my brave son to get over it, although every now and then he would look at me, as if asking for help

Photobucket
Mummy, what is Daddy doing to my hair?!!

The end product:
A very cute Botak Baby!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: