Emile offered to prepare the food, which I was totally grateful for. So it's the usual, Men in the Kitchen while the Gals chill and wait to be served.



Syl had gone to get a new tattoo and I thought it was totally appropriate for me so we took a picture together. Can u see it clearly?

Here's a closeup!

V gave Peanut's first pressie - isn't it cute?! I think it should be made for me instead!

Dinner time - YUM!!!

Followed by chocolate fondue for dessert - bananas, pineapples, kiwis, strawberries and mashmellow!

After dinner, we all adjourned upstairs (aircon!) to play Pictionary! We had such a laugh at some of the drawings done.... I had to add that V, ELsie and myself were the top team! Girl Power!




Did you get what I was drawing?! It's SHOE Box!


Emile couldnt get over what T drew for "MOSQUITO"
No comments:
Post a Comment