Sunday, May 31, 2009

More clothes for Peanut

Elsie, V and I went down to Saigon Square today - it's the best shopping place for clothes in HCMC (actually, it's the only place I bother to shop at).

There, I bought more clothes for Peanut and spent around USD$3 - $5 per item only! Saigon Square is a factory outlet that carries brands such as Forever 21, Gap, Abercombie, Carters (Baby) and more.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm not a Green (color) lover but I thought the Grandmas would be impressed with this bodysuit. Havent found any that says "Grandpa" though.

Photobucket
The swim/beach shorts is my favorite buy today! It's sooo tiny and soooo cute! It's original Quiksilver but had its label cut (probably one of the factory rejects) and I only paid USD$5 for it!

Photobucket
Some colors for Peanut - army brown n green.
Also, I love the Daddy & Mummy bodysuits. Hopefully Peanut will be able to fit into them during the Christmas festive period - it will be sooo appropriate.

Photobucket
And here is the hot mama. U cant really see my bump clearly from the print but it's there, resting comfortably on my lap.

No comments: