T and I saw Dr Richie while we were clubbing at Vascos last night.
It's been a long time since I've seen him out. I used to see him in clubs now and then (Saigon is soooo small) and I would be like... "Gosh! This guy must be looking at every lady and thinking, 'I've seen her pussy. I've seen that pussy.'". It was a disturbing thought. And I would tell myself "I'm never going to this gynae!"
*well...never say never! He turned out to be the best in Saigon and I want what's best for my baby*
So anyways I was checking to see if he was chatting up any Viet girls or already had one hanging on his arm but he was pretty decent ... chilling out with his frens (same age group as him) and enjoying the band. He even came around to say halo to T and me.
I used to think he looks like a monkey (U know... older version of Justin Timberlake?) Haha. Anyways, since I've come into personal contact with him, I really like him and he's far from what I thought he would be.
I can't say the same for the other guy we see around clubbing every other night - I shall not name names. The guy is a pediatrician... always clubbing and always checking out girls even though he's got a steady girl friend. I think he's rather disgusting and wouldn't let him come near my child (again, never say never).
Cathy was telling me that she actually told him off to stop staring at her boobs and attend to her child which is what he is there for. Eew.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment