Seems like I am truly on the road to self-discovery. I'm enjoying taking this extended break to find myself... I realised that I've lost myself along the way... ever since Rayhan came along and I immersed all my time and energy into being a mother.
Therefore, I'm hoping to use this time wisely to finding myself again - the crazy, carefree, fun, ME. Although, I can and will never forget I am also a mother and taking care of Ray and bringing him up the best way I can is a big part of who I am/have become now.
Here are some quotes that my mother in law sent me which I thought are also very meaningful and worth remembering.
Happiness makes you kind .. The pain makes you human .. Failures make you humble .. The tests make you strong ..
~ I do not want to cancel my past because for better or worse has made me who I am today ...I do not believe in coincidences . . . Everything that happens . . . Happens for a reason ...
Seize every opportunity that life gives you , because if you let her escape it will take a long time before recurrence .. ♥
" Who has the strength to smile in any situation is " master of the world "...
The people who really deserve your trust are the ones that remain close even when you do not love them enough. ♥
Friday, October 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment